A 53 year old Land Rover pickup with only 4,764 miles on the odometer?!
One that’s been restored from the frame up?!
We want it.
But are a little short of the $86,900 asking price.
The 1965 Toyota FJ45 Pickup Restomod is available at Art & Speed and features the following:
- LS1 5.7 liter V8 producing 390 HP
- Motor has less than 5,000 miles
- NV4500 HD 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- Centerforce Clutch
- Original 1965 VIN Matches on Frame and Body
- Twin Stick Transfer Case
- Original Equipment Front and Rear Axle Housings
- Front and Rear ARB Differential Lockers with in-cab control
- Front and Rear Warn Locking Hubs
- Dual Exhaust
- 37″ Goodyear Wrangler MT/R Tires
- 17″ American Racing Bead Lock Look Wheels
- Hanson Bumpers Front and Rear with Shackles
- Power Steering
- Rock Ram Hydraulic Steering Assist
- 23 Gallon Fuel Cell
- Bed Mounted Spare Tire
- Warn 9,000 pound Winch with Synthetic Rope
- Audi TT Silver Finish
- Rhino Lined Bed and Undercarriage
- All Toyota Stamped Glass Except Front Windshield
- Full Custom Stereo with Alpine 12 Disc CD Changer and Dual Amps
- Rhino Lined Cab Floor and Roof Ceiling
- Flaming River Steering Column
- Custom Leather and Cloth Recaro Seats
- Tuffy Locking Center Console